Imaginary Friend Imaginary Friend

That is One Haunted Sperm

I wish i had a load that big. And that it followed me around all the time. I can see you put alot of work into this, but come on, he honestly turns into a big floating sperm. Would have been better if it attacked a city or something. And when the wife was pregenant, he pulled her over with just one hand! Wow, what strength, i mean, he must have tugged it with that arm forever, which might explain why that sperm is also huge. He's a mutant. to say the least.

Stupid is as stupid does Stupid is as stupid does

wrong movie

its from dumb and dumber. not dumb and dumberer. you should be shot for even mentioning that excuse for a sequel

Harregarre responds:

Well, it said so on the quote-site I got this from, so blame them... ;)

school daydreamer-* school daydreamer-*

John Mayer?

Someone should phone John Mayer and tell him that society was kidding when we said he was talented.

Dark Woods trailer Dark Woods trailer

one man

one man? out on revenge? that's the most original idea ever! i would probably not bother putting this out unless there's some massive twist at the end that proves me utterly wrong. and that sound look is extremely overused.

Gamer Elite: Episode 3 Gamer Elite: Episode 3

Get a new animator

your humor is top notch but i can't laugh because i'm so sickened by the animation. Don't take that the wrong way, i thought it was funny, its just i don't like that style of animation. i'd be happy to work with you on stuff.

The 2 Headed Dragon-Sk8 The 2 Headed Dragon-Sk8

Teen Girl Squad

I kinda got the feel for teen girl squad from Homestarrunner but you showed some real nice animation. i was sceptical when they appeared like boxes, but where the rotwieller showed up, it showed you can animate

Ordinary Conversation Ordinary Conversation

Original

Your anime is flawless and the improve/script (i haven't figured it out yet) was hilarious. Off my bed. Loved it. please make more.

(2004) Klay Halloween (2004) Klay Halloween

Stroke your head

pure genius. I stroke your head. that will now become an act in my daily routine. thank you.

Hiro Shitaku Hiro Shitaku

Just what we need...

wow. educational. you made learning fun. i always thought that was a myth or just something old people said to be cool. way to go

"Lame" Episode 1 (Part 2) "Lame" Episode 1 (Part 2)

Original

I was minutes away from writing a bad review on how this is similar to most cartoons out here. Until i saw the ending, very original comedy. Nice job, but i don't know if i'd watch any more